LA16-30/35 Line Array Tower
The LA16-30 and LA16-35 Line Array Towers by Applied provide style, function and value for flying a variety of popular line array speaker systems. The optional subwoofer platform completes the tower package. The perfect solution for a corporate meeting or an outdoor festival, these towers are a great additional to any production inventory.
The Applied LA16-30 and LA16-35 towers feature a modular design for fast assembly and easy transportation. The towers are constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are available in either spigoted or bolted truss. They are hinged for easy loading, have adjustable leveling pads and have an integrated motor pick point. The LA16-30 and LA16-35 have a load limit of 2200 lbs, and both are certified by a structural engineer.
- Maximum Height: 30’ (LA16-30)
- Maximum Height: 35’ (LA16-35)
- Footprint: 21’ 8 7/8” x 19’ 2 3/8”
- Weight: 865 lbs (LA16-30)
- Weight: 950 lbs (LA16-35)
- Certified Load: 2200 lbs
- Ballast: 300 lbs each leg or 500 lbs at the base
- Wind Rating: 45 mpg – lower the load